| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belterra in April is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in April is pretty drenched. A hearty 283.4mm (11.2in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Belterra April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Belterra, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Belterra:
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 705.1 kms (438.1 miles) N
- Macapa, Brazil - 525.2 kms (326.4 miles) NE
- Soure, Brazil - 742.6 kms (461.4 miles) ENE
- Belem, Brazil - 732.4 kms (455.1 miles) E
- Breves, Brazil - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) ENE
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 318 kms (197.6 miles) ENE
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 119.3 kms (74.1 miles) NE
- Santarem, Brazil - 36.8 kms (22.8 miles) NE
- Altamira, Brazil - 311.8 kms (193.8 miles) ESE
- Tucurui, Brazil - 593.4 kms (368.7 miles) ESE
- Maraba, Brazil - 710.7 kms (441.6 miles) ESE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 553.1 kms (343.7 miles) SE